Stall and Ground Site Bookings
- Please carefully read the information provided on this page, including Terms & Conditions, and Insurance Requirements.
- Complete the application form below and attach any required documents.
- Business customers may request an invoice which must be paid prior to the Show, otherwise payment must be made by direct deposit at the time of your application.
- Make direct payment to Gilgandra Show Society Inc. (Bendigo Bank: BSB 633 000 A/c No: 152432613).
- Use “Site – Your Name” as the reference.
- Your application will be confirmed after we receive your payment.
- Paper-based application forms from previous years will NOT be accepted.
- Cash by mail will NOT be accepted.
Terms and Conditions
- Applications close on the Monday prior to the Show.
- No new applications will be accepted on Show days.
- Payment (or request for invoice) must be received by us at time of application, otherwise the application will not be processed.
- Cost is determined by site size required (see details below).
- Site fee covers both days of the Show (if required).
- A copy of your Public Liability Insurance Certificate of Currency to a minimum value of $20 million OR Hobbyist Declaration must accompany this application (see below).
- Refunds for cancellation will only be issued if notification is received at least 21 days before the Show.
- Site fees do not include camping prior/after Show dates, whereby fees will be charged by the Gilgandra Showground Land Manager.
- Please present to the show office upon arrival at the Showground.
Gilgandra Show Society reserves the right to refuse any site application without notice or further correspondence.
All Show ground sites are outdoor.
|SMALL SITE||MEDIUM SITE||LARGE SITE|
|3m front x 3m deep = $45.00||4m front x 5m deep = $100.00||5m front x 10m deep = $175.00|
|4m front x 3m deep = $60.00||5m front x 5m deep = $125.00||10m front x 10m deep = $200.00|
|5m front x 3m deep = $75.00||6m front x 5m deep = $150.00||15m front x 10m deep = $250.00|
|15m front x 15m deep = $300.00|
|20m front x 20m deep = $350.00|
Electricity is charged at $20 per outlet per day.
Exhibitor Entry Passes
- Small and medium site bookings include up to two (2) exhibitor staff passes.
- Large site bookings include up to four (4) exhibitor staff passes.
- Additional staff are required to purchase Show admission tickets
Business/Commercial Stallholders are defined as those who are a commercial enterprise and have an ABN. These stallholders must have their own insurance policy with a minimum $20 million Public Liability cover, and provide a copy of their certificate of currency to the Show with their site application. They cannot access the Show’s public liability insurance in any manner.
Hobbyist Stallholders are defined as those who are not running a formal commercial enterprise, do not have an ABN, and earn under $20,000 per year from their stall activity. Hobbyist Stallholders who meet this definition and have signed a Hobbyist Declaration form are automatically covered under the Show’s insurance cover for Public Liability. The Show’s Public Liability insurance does not extend to Hobbyists in any manner for any Products Liability exposure.
Download Hobbyist Declaration form